Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Reason no. 24

Dear Dallin,

It started simple enough. You were interested in finding a more convenient and accessible place for my cookbooks. Your kind thought soon evolved into a total reorganization of a portion of the kitchen, with amazing results. I love your way of thinking, the kind of thinking that focuses on finding the better way to do something. I love that your way of thinking is so often focused on how to make my life sweeter. You show me your love by your actions, and it means so much.

All my love, Liezel

2 comments:

Rocketgirl said...

Now that's an awesome husband! I'd say that I aided in teaching him that by being completely irrational and volatile growing up so he had to try ANYthing to get me to be fine, but if that was the case I'd also have to apologize for giving him serious mental problems too :) I'm glad he's resilient, and married to such a fabulous lady!

Jane said...

There's nothing like an engineer when you need it done efficiently. But where's the before and after pictures?