Thursday, August 29, 2013

Little Angel

One of my new friends is a professional newborn photographer.  She requested the opportunity to have a Maren photo session.  We went to her in-home studio earlier this week; a magical room filled from floor to ceiling with baby hats, bows, wraps, blankets, and props.  Five hours later we finished.  She is passionate about her work...and oh so patient.  She sent me a sneak peek of some of her favorites.  The full photo-shopped CD will come in a few weeks.

Here is my little Maren looking perfectly angelic:






4 comments:

thecuteone said...

She is beautiful and looks just like you Alissa!!!

Brenna

Master P said...

I love how we can see her smile in the last one!!

Lauren said...

I am screaming inside! She is such a beautiful sweetie. Hope you had a blast playing pretty and dress up with your baby girl :) Lots of love, the Lu.

Jane said...

Why are they always naked for these things?