Friday, July 13, 2012

Reason no. 93

Dear Dallin,

Our move has meant some adjustments for all of us, especially you.  You commute 50-minutes each way in a car that runs best without using the air conditioning.  In these last few weeks, the 90-100 degree days mean you come home sweaty and tired, but I never hear you complain.  You are up earlier and home later than normal, but I never hear you complain.  You have a new, demanding calling at church that eats up additional time in your shorter-than-usual evening, but I never hear you complain. 

Sweetie, thank you for being my example in choosing to focus on the good.  Thank you for choosing to be a wonderful husband and father even after a full work day and a long commute.  Thank you continually exceeding my expectations.  I am so lucky to have you.

All my love, Liezel     

0 comments: