Friday, August 13, 2010

You make me happy.

Dallin and I received some fantastic wedding gifts. For example, the Airbake cookie sheets have somehow improved my cookie baking skills ten fold (thanks Aunt Sanny!) Simple as it is I love my $10 or less citrus juicer; it works like a charm and does its job in a jiffy. All the wonders of gluten-free baking are mine for the taking with our super-dandy grain grinder (Mum, you are amazing!) My sister Molly read my mind and got us the Haslam family special occasion staple, a red "you are special today" plate (I love you Molly!) We have knives in their perfected form from Cutco (thanks Mama Bear!), a cherry wood salad bowl set that makes just salad look like a gourmet meal, an ice cream maker, a rice cooker, etc.
BUT, my favorite wedding gift in the category of low (monetary) input for high (happiness) output is without a doubt our shower curtain. It makes me smile everyday. Oh, and here's a shout-out to the monkeys-eat-bananas Pagets that helped unite this monkey with her Kermit. Love you!

2 comments:

Jane said...

SO, so adorable!

Sara said...

Wow! That IS a great shower curtain! :)