Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Reason no. 8

Dear Dallin,

You make me smile. (And, no, this is not the beginning of a cheesy Iowa tourism commercial.)

You make my day. You make me laugh every day. I love your silly songs, your spontaneous stories, your characteristic Dallin-isms, your jokes, your sense of humor. I love you for your carefree, happy ways. I knew long before I met you that I needed to marry someone who could do that for me; you are my perfect combination.

How grateful I am for a gentleman husband, for a kind husband, for a hard-working husband, but also for a husband who knows when to be silly. I love that you keep things light and lovely.

"In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." -Gordon B. Hinckley

Here's to many, many years of fun and laughter.

Love always, Liezel

1 comments:

Jane said...

I feel sad for people who don't know how, or have forgotten how, to laugh. It's a good thing to do.