Friday, April 15, 2011

Good News!

Today was my 20-week ultrasound, and we are having a BOY! Everything is perfect--he has textbook measurements and weight and all organs are functioning well. He was super wiggly and active during the doctor appointment, but we did get this nice profile shot with his hand near his face.
And this one with his feet side by side, all cozy--look at his little toes!

As of the middle of week 18 my nausea went away. Hip-hip-hoorah! I have been feeling his bumps and wiggles more lately, and today when baby had the hiccups I could feel it! Fun!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

yay for boys! I can't believe how little you still are, it makes me feel like a blimp. And we're only a month apart! I'm so happy you're not feeling sick anymore. Feeling the baby move is so much more rewarding than feeling sick, isn't it? I'm so so happy for yall.
PS- My mother-in-law sent me some Twin Bings the other day. You know those? Justin loves them.

CL said...

Congratulations! I love my boys- they're so fun. You still don't look pregnant. Feeling them move is the best!!