Monday, March 21, 2011

For Hire

I have done much babysitting, house-sitting, some dog-sitting, and can now add to the list plant-sitting. A friend at church asked me to watch her vegetable garden seedlings for two weeks while she vacations with her family in California. I am thrilled to help!

And, I think I have found my new calling.

Plant sitter: For hire. All potted plants accepted up to nine feet tall. Nice indoor light from south facing windows with good company amongst other friendly plant-mates. Watering, supplemental fertilization, good nurturing, and plant/sitter conversation part of normal fee. Outdoor sunbathing on good weather days. Plant massage upon request. Bedtime stories extra.

3 comments:

Jane said...

I can request a plant massage?! How have we been related this long and I not know that?

Nicole said...

I love you. Just saying. For exactly this ;o) You're funny!

Nicole said...

Nicole is supposed to be Yvonne.... Made myself anonymous once; now I forget how to change it back...