Saturday, November 20, 2010

The Best Start

Dear Dallin,

I love that you make breakfast for us everyday. I love our morning routine. The day is so much better when we start it together. The last two mornings I haven't had that luxury, and the day is still good, but it just isn't the same. What can compare with that half-hour of starting with prayer, watching a General Conference talk and having smoothies and homemade bread or waffles (with a healthy dose of love)? Nothing, I submit. And I have missed our mornings. How grateful I am for you and your multitude of little kindness. "By small and simple things, great things are brought to pass..."--how true that is in love.

All my love, Liezel

3 comments:

Mara said...

I usually watch a general talk with Quinn after we put Teaq to bed. Its really nice!

Mara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jane said...

Any day I get to see Tarzan before it's time for bed is a bonus.