Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Reason no. 1
























Dear Dallin,
This is what started it all.

It was summer. It was Georgia. It was the Paget's living room. It was a little crazy. It was me dancing like a wild monkey with hyper children. And it was you making a violin sing. It was magical. It was an all new Dallin that I hadn't noticed before. And in that moment I think I feel in love. How I love to hear you play! Keep that magic alive. Your violin playing was then, and remains for me now, my reason number one.

Love always, Liezel

3 comments:

Jane said...

So sweet.
I think we all fall in love with Dallin a little when he picks up the violin.

Rocketgirl said...

Which is the number one reason why we love you. You see and appreciate Dallin for the best reasons.

:)

Master P said...

Oh man, I was looking for a picture of your sister's bridesmaid dresses for a friend and stumbled on this again as well. Now I'm all teary. Thank heavens for waterproof mascara. Love you!!