Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Sew Busy

When baby comes our guest room/creative universe will become the nursery. The room is currently inundated with my craft projects, some major, some minor, of all varieties. In anticipation of packing all that up, I have felt some extra initiative to finish something. Amazing what a deadline can do for you! With some return of my strength and energy and in the last two days, I put time and energy into my living room pillow project. And, it is complete!The project was to take the original four pillows from the couch and make them...well, a little less bachelor pad (Dallin approved). All four pillows now have a checker front, two have solid red backs, two have floral print backs. The adorable little rectangular one was a Christmas present from my mom. I have started this couch throw with matching fabric, as well. The front face is done; it still needs the batting and backing and a final sewing of all layers together. Yea for progress! One project down, just *** to go. (Eek!)

2 comments:

Jane said...

So ridiculously talented I want to shoot myself.

Phat Fiddle said...

Sew sew pretty :)