Monday, July 27, 2015

Brother & Sister

I haven't taken many pictures this month, but I did catch this.  Ezra and Maren are trying to love one another, mixed with a lot of screaming and crying too!  I am grateful for this photo on those days when sibling love seems hard. 

And I am grateful for encouragement like this: 

"God cares a lot more about who we are and who we are becoming than about who we once were.  He cares that we keep on trying...A [Latter-day] saint is a sinner who keeps on trying." --Dale G. Renlund

"One of God’s greatest gifts to us is the joy of trying again, for no failure ever need be final."  --Thomas S. Monson

2 comments:

Jane said...

That is a truly adorable picture.
I love your long view of things and your patience is an inspiration to me.

Anonymous said...

This Too Shall Pass.....albeit too quickly.