Friday, February 14, 2014

New

My little buddy got a new haircut.  I felt bad for giving him so many hack jobs, so we finally went to a haircut establishment and got some help.  Ezra wouldn't sit in the chair without me, and he wouldn't stay without a sucker for a bribe, but all things considered, he did pretty well. 

Ezra got a new shirt, which--wonder of wonders--he will keep on his body for at least half the day.  Every three or four months we have kid consignment sales in our area.  The events boast enough stuff to fill a department store-sized area and have every possible type of clothes, shoes, toys, books, strollers, cribs, etc.  We went this week and got more clothes for Maren, who is wearing 12-month clothes...and growing out of them...

But, we also were on the lookout for a new race car or dump truck shirt replacement.  When we found this red Cars shirt, there was much squealing, and "Mommy, I'm psy-gic.  I'm psy-gic!" [excited].  $3.50 shirt, and a very happy kid--nice.

Ezra's new tag line is "honey."  He says it at the end of nearly every sentence.  "Can we watch a movie, honey?"  "Is it time for dinner, honey?"  "Will you ready me a tory [story], honey?"  Cracks me up.  But, once again, I am his little social mirror, I shouldn't be surprised.  I guess I just didn't realize I said it that often.       

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Three beautiful Valentine blog-cards!
What happy happenings…growth…joy.