Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Relocation

This has been home for the last two years.  We are moving on, and in the process of relocating, I realize how much I have loved living here, and how leaving will be hard.  I have lived in enough places, however, to know that there are always plenty of goodies around the next corner, but have felt extra nostalgic about leaving this place.  I have felt nostalgic because this was our first home together as a married couple and because our first baby was born here.  There are so many important and meaningful memories that give this place a special spirit.  I suppose I am also nostalgic because it has been such a good beginning for our family and a certain amount of looking back in gratitude gives me faith and courage for the next leg of the journey.

1 comments:

Melanie said...

Where are you moving to?